&amp;lt; - HEY FUCK YOU - &amp;gt; < - HEY FUCK YOU - >

Terrible

A monkey with a sampling kit could do better.

wesdood responds:

NO, THIS IZ WUT KAM OUT

Fighting (SNES Style) (OLD) Fighting (SNES Style) (OLD)

Crap

You ran the MIDI from the actual FF7 for PC game through an MP3 converter, and call it your own.

You suck.

Ultimate Warrior Theme Ultimate Warrior Theme

THE ULTIMATE..... WARRIORRRRRRRR!!!

WHEN THE PLANETS ARE IN ALIGHNMENT, AND THE FORCE THAT NONE DARE SPEAK FIND THEIR WAY TO INHABIT THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT CRY FOR FREEDOM FROM THE BINDINGS OF WEAKNESS.... THEY ALL.... INEVITABLY.... COME TO ONE CONCLUSION, WHICH CANNOT BE... DENIED.....

THE TRUE... AND INESCAPABLE POWER ...OF THE ULTIMATE.... WARRIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

This gets a 10.

Bezo responds:

That man was crazy in the brain. Hoak Hogan.

Mortal Kombat Theme (Bezo) Mortal Kombat Theme (Bezo)

Very very good.

Very much in the spirit of Mortal Kombat I. Back when the MK Franchise was more like some bizarre Bruce Lee movie. I've always liked that side of Mortal Kombat that harks back to those cheaply produced Hong Kong martial arts films, that ruled even though they were shot in a month for under 100 bucks.

Excellent. I'm rocking out to this as we speak.

Bezo responds:

Yes, I think Mortal Kombat lost a little something when it stopped being martial arts fantasy and started being...whatever Mortal Kombat 3 through Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe were.

FF 7 | Ish... FF 7 | Ish...

Pretty good.

This sounds just like the Highway Battle scene from Advent Children. Cool representation of it. I like this. I like it alot.

ICBM ICBM

Nice.

Sounds like my favorite group ever.. KMFDM.

Could be more clear, though. It's kinda muddled.